I've got an exciting new role at a leading fashion supplier to join their merchandising team, they are looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to support a smooth day to day running of the department.
This company are growing with lots of new clients on board so it's an exciting time to join! They are looking for people who are analytical and numerical, with strong organisational skills. This role is perfect for you if you have a small amount of MAA experience or are straight out of university looking or your first role in Merchandising.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Collate and circulate accurate reports in preparation for analysis.
- Responsible for day-to-day stock management and general administration.
- Accountable for managing intake and allocating stock to stores and online.
- Track store launches ensuring new collection stock is allocated in line with plan.
- Maintain the open close database, to ensure all new and closing stores are managed in line with critical path.
- Collate historical information from the internal reporting system in preparation an analysis for the Merchandising and Buying team.
- Manage online intake sheets, ensuring images are sent to hosts/partners.
- To maintain general DC housekeeping admin, such as, ends of bins and negative stocks.
- Responsible for the input of data of store stock transfers.
- Liaise with suppliers and raise repeat product orders.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret data and feedback.
- Relevant degree in Buying or Merchandising.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages, especially Excel.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy is key.
- A problem solver with a logical mind.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.