We have a fantastic opportunity to join an up and coming premium Womenswear brand experiencing rapid growth. They are looking for a Merchandise Admin Assistant to join their rapidly growing team. This is an exciting and hands on role managing and allocating stock, overseeing delivery schedules, analysing trade and getting involved in all aspects of getting 'the right stock, to the right place, at the right time' for customers.
The right candidate will have some experience of merchandising admin or allocating and different levels of experience will be considered. My client is looking for someone dynamic and ready for a new opportunity, who can grow and develop with the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for exposure to the teams who run the business at every level with real opportunities to progress.
Main responsibilities will include
- Utilising systems and analysis to accurately allocate stock to all channels
- Providing administrative and analytical support to the Merchandising team
- Through regular monitoring of stock availability making allocation adjustments to ensure stock is where the demand is
- Supporting launch dates and peak trading activity through timely and accurate allocations
- Analysing sales and stock reports and using these to interpret product performance to support trading decisions
- Conducting regular store & DC visits and website reviews
- Working cross functionally with all relevant teams in the business and provides clear communications on all stock matters
- Managing deliveries
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Some knowledge/experience of merchandising or allocating in womens fashion
- Computer literate (especially excel and MS office) with an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Able to work methodically to solve problems
- Organised and analytical with a strong ability to prioritise, effectively manage time and adapt
- Ambitious, conscientious, and able to work calmly under pressure
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and team-orientation
- Good commercial and market awareness