My client is a leading fashion supplier delivering the latest trends who are looking for a menswear designer to work across jersey product with a strong eye for interpreting young hi fashion trends You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design of current young Men's fashion ranges to present to clients
- Identify and understand clients brand identity and handwriting when designing and range building.
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Carry out trend research and analysis alongside colour trends
- Previous experience designing menswear jersey
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills