A very exciting opportunity has become available for a Media Planner to join one of the worlds most prestigious watch and jewellery groups. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work across multiple brands in group liaising with senior heads of departments and brand directors. I am seeking someone outgoing with gravitas who is able to pitch fresh and new ideas confidently.
Main responsibilities will include:
- As Media Planner you will be the internal champion for strategic and implementation media planning for all brands within Group.
- You will oversee and ensure excellence in the planning, buying and delivery of paid media, working closely with the brand, marketing and PR teams to deliver audience centric campaigns across all media channels to meet brand communication objectives.
- The right person will be highly organised and able to bring together knowledge, insight and information from a broad spectrum of sources to assist the brands in developing local strategy and identity growth opportunities across paid, owned and earned media.
- This job will be diverse and fast paced and will require an adaptable and confident planner to manage the media process from briefing key partners, providing strategic guidance, the approval process, post campaign analysis and competitive/landscape reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of multimedia planning is a must, as is a proven track record of managing relationships with key media owners.
- Promote innovative media solutions in line with the evolving media landscape - advocating the importance of digital innovation
- Drive the creation and delivery of integrated media and communications solutions to meet KPI's
- Recommend communication initiatives with strategic partners and media owners that can be implemented on a local level
- Liaise with the specialist agencies and other stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met and ensuring a smooth process during campaign planning, delivery and measurement
- Deliver in house media training and facilitate development programs with key partners and external agencies
- An experienced Senior Planner or Planning Manager who is passionate about media
- Proven experience within a UK media agency or client at a similar position, luxury category experience is desirable but not essential
- Extremely detail-oriented, organised and able to handle planning for multiple projects
- Excellent budgeting and financial ability
- Demonstrable ability to manage stakeholders and lead projects, working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit, who develops good working relationships internally and externally with ease.
- Good communication skills, familiar with developing strong connections with agencies and key media partners