A rare opportunity has arisen for my client who is a high profile luxury retail brand and is looking for a strong Marketing Manager with experience managing and planning media budgets, and extensive experience organizing prestigious events with premium or luxury brands This role reports into the Brand Manager and as Marketing Manager you will also work closely with the in-house Media Planner. This role offers autonomy and requires someone who can work to the high standards which align with my clients brand, an affinity with Jewellery and watches is desirable for this role but not essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the achievement of the brand's annual growth by providing efficient Marketing support to the Brand Manager.
- Work with the In-house Media-Planner and Brand Manager
- Identify any relevant media opportunities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all media campaigns.
- Manage the media budget effectively by creating and maintaining project sheet and PO numbers as well as dealing with all media related payment enquiries.
- Manage POS requests in line with available budget from obtaining quotes through to delivery of materials.
- Ensure that all retailers are kept up to date with current and new products launches as well as relevant support sales material (master catalogue, etc).
- Maintaining effective customer relationship management by assisting enquiries from all retailers and private customers.
- Close communication with Brand PR to help raise editorial opportunities with Media partners.
- Plan & Execute Brand events with corporate store, retailers & external venues whilst maintain Brand values and budget constraints.
- Liaise with relevant parties during opening of new accounts.
- Monitor and maintain all marketing expenditure on SAP
- Previous experience in media for premium consumer brands, either agency or client-side work.
- Passion for the luxury watch and jewellery industry
- Experience in negotiation and building relationships with providers and media partners
- Experience in planning and executing prestigious events with premium/luxury brands
- Exacting organisation & communication