I have a wonderful new Marketing Manageropportunity, giving the right person the opportunity to join a leading fashion and Accesories brand. The role will be responsible for building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy as well as a CRM acquisition and retention programme. Working closely with the Ecommerce Manager to implement the strategy aligning with sales and marketing goals.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage digital campaigns to achieve targeted KPIs for brand awareness, growth, engagement and to drive sales
- Manage media agencies and online retail partners to deliver effective and engaging digital campaigns
- Track performance of campaigns, constantly looking for ways to optimise conversion and budget, measured against KPIs
- Create monthly/campaign ROI decks making recommendations for future planning
- Management of online asset creation briefing in-house design team.
- Define the CRM strategy with a focus on acquisition and retention
- Plan and execute tailored email campaigns in line with the promotional calendar; using product knowledge to ensure campaigns are commercially driven.
- Deliver a seamless customer experience, driving stronger conversion and a better engagement rate
- Evaluate the performance of campaigns to identify key trends and opportunities for future planning, focusing on customer engagement and KPIs
- End-to-end management of email campaign creation, from briefing the graphic design team through to uploading into CRM system
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- 3+ years working within a similar role
- Experience of developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- CRM and email marketing experience including campaign set up and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills and website management tools
- Budget management
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and has a sense of urgency