A fantastic Marketing Director opportunity has become available to join my client, an established global fashion brand with a strong history and DNA. This is a brilliant opportunity for a creative, forward thinking individual with a proven track record working with strong fashion brands to come on board and really make their mark. You will be leading and inspiring a team in all aspects of marketing at this time where the brand is going through an exciting change.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Marketing strategy on a Global level
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the marketing team to ensure achievement of objectives
- Understanding of the brands history, values, and DNA. Driving this through all channels.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Identify market trends and constantly strive to develop and re-appraise the marketing tools within the business to ensure they consistently deliver and maintain a competitive edge and advantage.
- Provide market forecasts and reports through market research, analysis, interpretation of market data and competitor research
- Drive strong customer loyalty/retention whilst devising strategies to recruit new customers. Provide strong consumer insights by adopting a customer driven approach, enabling senior management to identify with the customer and think about their needs, and at the same time, to ensure that the brand is effectively communicating in a way that accurately advertises what it has to offer to meet those needs
- Develop procedures to measure the effectiveness of marketing programmes
- Review market leaders and competitor strategies and methodologies to identify attributes of successful (profitable) campaigns, content types and delivery tactics
- Maintain relations with customers by organising and developing specific customer relation programs
- To drive the social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Drive visitor/footfall growth to support the business to deliver an aggressive growth plans
- Work closely with other key stakeholders across the company to achieve the strategic objectives
- Oversee the management of 3rd party and agency relationships
- Direct team on copywriting for all accounts and campaigns whilst continuing to uphold and develop tone of voice.
- Experience working in a high street fashion brand at Head of Marketing or Marketing Director level with a deep understanding of the industry.
- Commercially astute with a solid understanding of multichannel retailing in a fast paced trading led environment
- Excellent track record of achieving results through all channels
- Able to demonstrate achievements/results based on detailed knowledge and use of customer insight, branding and the marketplace
- Excellent cross-functional team worker with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Persuasive, creative and innovative thinker who can influence at all levels and has the confidence to challenge
- High competency in project and stakeholder management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build a top performing team who will effectively implement and deliver the marketing strategy and plan
- Resilient and passionate about delivering results
- Excellent planning, organisational and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communication clearly, effectively and inspirationally
- Highly analytical and numerate with very strong attention to detail
- Professional and proactive work ethic