A fantastic opportunity has become to join a luxury watch brand as a Marketing Assistant. This is a fabulous opportunity for a Marketing Administrator or existing Marketing Assistant looking for their next career step. This company is globally recognised and respected offering huge progression opportunities.
- Ongoing planning of brand advertising campaign - assist Marketing Manager & Media Planner in delivery of campaign
- Ensure field sales team are aware of all advertising activity
- Liaise with retailers to provide key social media assets on a monthly basis
- Collection of the Market Flash (including competitors activities) from the Field team and submit it to HQ on a monthly basis
- Responsible for ensuring in-store collateral including POS, catalogues, gifts and other materials are available and align with marketing guidelines.
- Place POS orders from retailers and arrange distribution of marketing materials
- Efficiently manage the roll-out of new POS campaigns
- Liaison & main point of contact for field sales staff regarding store POS material
- Creation of project sheets; assist Marketing Manager with purchase order management and invoices.
- Responsible for assisting in and preparing full marketing and individual trade marketing plans
- Assisting marketing manager to prepare and implement promotional marketing activity requested by customers, including direct mail, co-op magazines and advertising
- Ongoing event management & support for all brand events
- Ensure that Sales Administration, Customer Services, Logistics and relevant Finance Department Personnel are made aware of, and trained upon, all new product prior to launch in the market place .
- Prepare all official documentation for signature and action to appropriate departments
- Set up and maintain office filing and working procedures covering key areas of administration
- Ensure all brand information and literature is up to date and available at all times
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have interest & experience in digital and social media marketing
- Enthusiasm for the product but also for working in a busy, demanding environment
- Good interpersonal skills as this roles involves a significant amount of liaising with retailers, consumers, internal departments
- Excellent IT skills - Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Facebook and Instagram experience is key and SAP and Google Analytics experience is desirable