We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Officer to join a sustainable and innovative solar energy company with a view to build a clean energy system for everyone's benefit.
Based in London, with a lovely culture team, they are a small team committed to making big change in the world and do lots of collaborations with their members and strategic partners.
In this role you will support the implementation of the marketing communications strategy from 2022- 25 to help grow the association's brand profile, influence and income in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Communications.
This company offers hybrid working.
- Collaborate with teams across the organisation to develop and edit content for communication channels across the website, newsletters and social media support when needed.
- Organise event logistics and working closely with partners, including setting up of exhibition stands, securing and managing speakers and promotion.
- Help secure high-value speaking opportunities at external events.
- Handle media partnerships, ensuring each is promoted and marketed correctly whilst fulfilling all contractual requirements.
- Liaise with journalists for radio or televised news pieces on arranging on-site press visits.
- Draft content for the monthly newsletters for utility-scale and rooftop tailored to the interests of members and stakeholders, including reports on key metrics.
- Help to upload press releases onto the website and support the team in reporting on media activity quarterly.
- Additional miscellaneous duties include ad hoc research, data integration and fielding external enquiries.
- At least two year's experience in marketing, media, or membership engagement.
- A recognised marketing or media qualification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate at all levels in the business.
- Experience operating in and contributing to a growing business, with ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Bubbly, upbeat and team player!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with organising and marketing industry events.