We've got an exciting new role with a new client who are a women's fashion supplier seeking an experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team based in Cardiff
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Checking and generating essential shipping documentation required by customers and suppliers
- Organising shipments for Wholesale orders within allocated territory.
- Updating and maintaining accurate shipping information within shipment schedule
- Ensure the European warehouse works within the SLA and following up if they are not adhering.
- Follow up with any outstanding wholesale order payments and update management and shipping schedule
- Ensure shipping schedule is up to date and monitor wholesale orders in the system ensure terms and currencies are correct.
- Record any wholesale logistics issues so management can review at the end of season/ year.
- Monitor inbound production shipments
- Weekly reporting and data analysis.
- Receive all product data from design and ensure the collection is entered into system with prices and images.
- Follow up with sales agents to enter all wholesale orders by the seasonal deadline.
- Creating credit notes where necessary and working closely with finance dept so they understand the movement. Advising finance what debit notes can be approved.
- Review any faulty claims, resolving as per brand policy and feeding back to technical dept and manufacturers
- At least 2 years experience in a Logistics or Operations role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Very strong time management and organisation skills.
- Good understanding of import and export requirements and processes.
- Stock management skills and understanding of analysing and reporting data.
- Excellent problem solving attitude coupled with tenacious drive to achieve results.
- Positive attitude with a 'can do' work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly and effectively within a cross-functional team.