Join the Buying and Merchandising team of a fast-growing vibrant womenswear brand as a Logistics assistant. You will work closely with the wider product team to ensure delivery dates are met and that the Critical Path is adhered to.
- Coordinating the export of all garments for UK/EURO/USA/CANADA
- Ensuring that orders arrive on time.
- Manage the outbound shipments from factories to international warehouses.
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders and Shippers
- Monitoring, reviewing packing lists - shortages and overages.
- Managing and calculating shipping costs
- Coordinating with the freight forwarders combine shipments where possible.
- Entering and updating HS codes
- Keeping the system updated with shipment extension.
- Reviewing paperwork and documents to ensure shipping, handling, storage charges, and customs fees are billed correctly.
- 1-year previous Logistics experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Customs warehouse experience desirable
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Experience working with oversea suppliers.
- Previous experience within a fashion or wholesale background
- Strong communication and numeracy skills.
- Intermediate/advanced user of MS Excel