This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive Knitwear supplier to work on a range of fashion knitwear accounts for the UK market,
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with key fashion accounts to design commercial, fashion knitwear
- Create new, commercial, designs & interpreting the latest trends.
- Confidently Initiate the Design and Development from concept through to production.
- Regular Comparative shop reports, trends research, mood boards, and inspiration.
- Work closely with suppliers, buyers, and technologists to develop strong, commercial products, within cost.
- Thorough understanding of the market, your accounts, their competitors and their requirements
- Working on your assigned accounts/design briefs to grow the business
- Previous experience working for a knitwear supplier
- Experience working in a fast-paced role and prioritising customer demands efficiently.
- Must have a strong commercial eye, and an ability to interpret trends
- Excellent CAD and illustrator skills
- Strong organisation skills, and able to work to deadlines
- Highly technical
- Must be a team player with a willingness to take direction and eager to learn.