We've got a new administrative role for a fantastic supplier based in Leicester who work with most the high street creating amazing garments and prints.
This role is a great way to get into the fashion industry, working as a Kimble Operative supporting the Warehouse team.
They are looking for someone to help assist attaching plastic fasteners, price tags, tickets and more to products as well as support the Warehouse team where necessary. This is a Monday - Friday role with overtime optional on Saturdays. If you're interested in understanding more about how a fashion supplier designs, manufacturers and dispatch then please apply here!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Attaching labels, tickets, fasteners to deliveries for high street retail brands.
- Inspecting, counting and installing the appropriate tags for each item/order.
- Assisting the warehouse team with any other adhoc tasks.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Ensure work is done in a timely manner to meet delivery dates.
- Interest in getting into the fashion industry.
- Accuracy with a fine attention to detail.
- Someone who is friendly, honest and open who will gel with the team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.