We are looking for a strong Key Account Manager for one of our clients, a consultant Company specialized in offering an analytical solution for retailers within in the fashion industry.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of new business opportunities to support the Company's expansion process.
- The candidate will be backed by, and directly report to, the Director of Expansion, who will be supported by a pre-sales team available to proceed with those presentations
- Reports on sales activities, forecast and results obtained.
- Developing and maintaining sales strategies, objectives, policies and procedures in order to drive the account revenue
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities through a consultative sales approach. Thrive in an accelerated international environment.
- Ability to drive for results with a high degree of initiative, speed, and sense of urgency. Strong analytical skills and ability to apply new concepts to daily activity
- Managing relationships with customers and retailers.
- Get new business opportunities. Potential customer tracking, outgoing calls, and emails. Maintain and expand the database of relevant prospects.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the fashion industry as a salesperson. At least 2 years' experience as a Key Account Manager.
- Italian Market Knowledge
- Proven track record achieving ambitious sales results.
- A client portfolio of at least 50 brands.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong team worker