This role is for a Key Account Manager to work in London, for a global company, who will be expected to drive sales and bring in new accounts for the London area. My clients workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit, and they pride themselves on being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team. You must have worked for a brand to be considered for this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Primary function is to drive and grow sales with existing and potential new accounts
- Hit annual sales targets
- Work with sales management in building the GTM strategy for the market including sales planning
- Collect seasonal pre-books and re-orders from Wholesale Accounts
- Cultivate and build Wholesale account relationships; ensure retail visual merchandising excellence through regular training and outreach
- Ensures Wholesale Account partners adhere to Global Retail Marketing playbooks for marketing collaboration and store launches
- Regular product knowledge training and recommendations to internal and external teams to ensure comprehensive understanding of products and brand storytelling
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in HQ to execute and implement local seasonal retail marketing strategies unique to each franchise partner
- Conduct 4 staff PK's training events per year across key accounts in the London area
- Work with marketing team to ensure key accounts are well merchandises and adheres to global standards
- Collect and communicate product feedback with HQ
- Manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Solid experiencing working and aligning with global counterparts, and ensuring global brand excellence on a regional level
- Stay on top of emerging trends in the fashion markets to provide usable insight to marketing team members
- 3- 5 Years' experience in Sales for a Brand.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working within a wholesale distribution environment is an asset
- Superior communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Keynote and Web applications)team and brand goal
- Able to prioritise, manage deadlines, and make decisions under pressure
- Highly organised, analytical and strong attention to detail.
- Must live in London area and be able to go to the office in East London