This a really exciting opportunity for a recent graduate with a years’ experience looking for their next role in Fashion. Our client is a leading womenswear manufacturer of Outerwear, Tailoring and Soft Separates supplying to many mid-market retailers. They are looking for an ambitious, driven Junior Wholesale Merchandiser to be based in their Hertfordshire office. This is an ideal job for someone with experience in production or merchandising looking to develop their career with long term progression opportunities!
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues
- Dealing with overseas factories
- Updating and monitoring the critical path
- Chasing up samples and lab dips
- Bulk fabrics
- Order placements and updates
- General administrative support
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path is also essential
- Previous experience working with a production role is essential
- This is an ideal job for someone with a years' experience looking to develop their career.