We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join a thriving fashion brand. Our client is a key player in the lingerie, nightwear and swimwear market. They are looking for a talented candidate who is passionate about retail to join the team working across their multi channel business.
If you have experience of retail merchandising, love product and are organized numerate and analytical then this could be the job for you.
This role is based in London
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Merchandising the multi channel business
- To provide current and historical category analysis to support strategic decisions
- Ensure sales, stock and margin targets are on track using WSSI, OTB, category/line cards, and range plans.
- Work with Merchandiser to manage Senior Allocator to ensure new and replenishment stock is allocated promptly and as planned; managing stock fragmentation effectively.
- Track deliveries and plan warehouse intake; highlighting discrepancies
- Liaise with the warehouse
- Attention to detail to ensure sales and stock are optimised in all channels.
- Ensure stock is available for key events / promotions / home page/ windows
- Liaise with the web team to ensure sales are potentialised on specified categories.
- Provide cover in the absence of Merchandisers.
- Present in weekly trade meetings and at seasonal sign off's / lessons learned.
- Experience of WSSI, Cat cards, OTB, range planning - essential.
- Inventory management in multi channel business - essential.
- Excel -Minimum intermediate level required.
- System experience of K3 Navision would be beneficial although not essential.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self starter with the ability to work in a team and as an individual.
- Ability to think through problems and suggest solutions.
- Common sense approach.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise.