My client, a leading supplier working with all major fashion retailers within the UK and Europe. They pride themselves on employing the best graphic and shape designers in the industry who can to assist and elevate each customer brand.
They are looking for a Junior Print & Graphic Designer to join their Head Office based in Essex. The candidate will work primarily on graphics but also should be competent at designing shapes. If successful, you should provide an exceptional standard of design for each customer - helping each client to achieve their vision.
You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer need, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on the design of current young Men's graphics, print and jersey trend led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Strong hand drawing skills
- Excellent CAD knowledge preferably with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic with a passion to develop
PLEASE SUBMIT EXAMPLES OF DESIGN WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO