My client, one of the top leading suppliers of young fashion jersey wear to high street retailers across the UK and Europe.Are looking for a Junior Men's Graphic and Jerseywear Designer to join the team to work primarily on graphics but also be competent at designing shapes.
You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
They are looking for someone with a strong hand writing with Graphics T'ees, sweats, joggers print, as well as shape aimed towards to younger market of 18-30 year olds.
You will need to demonstrate your ability to keep on top of trend by following key Influencers and Bloggers as well as keeping abreast of Catwalk trend and research.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting on the design of current young Men's graphics and jersey trend led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Ideally having industry experience with supplying High Street Fashion Retailers such as ASOS, River Island and Inditex group
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Experience in working on garment costings would be advantageous
- Ability to draft garment specifications
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills