I have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer with experience of fashion forward Girlswear. My client is an important supplier to a leading retailer and looking to expand their team to work on this growing account. The successful candidate will be joining a small, lovely team based in UK and be part of a larger organisation based overseas
Based in Leicester this role offers hybrid working with a mix of office, home and client based work. Product is tasteful and extremely trend lead and candidates should be able to provide examples of their work that would demonstrate this handwriting. A good knowledge of trends and influences including social media is key. This is mainly a graphic designer role but fashion shape design would be a bonus.
If you are an enthusiastic, hardworking, trend driven designer looking for an opportunity to work with a successful and growing business then this could be a great role for you
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing trend lead girlswear graphics, placement and/or all over prints for a key account.
- Working across all girlswear categories
- Ongoing research for future and current trend.
- Working closely with the Senior Account Manager and other designers
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units.
- Must have strong capability in illustrator, photoshop and other graphics resources.
- Passionate about graphic design within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Great understanding of the girlswear market.
- Womenswear graphic design experience essential.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail and eye for colour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player with a positive, enthusiastic nature.
- Good initiative, time management and prioritisation skills.