We have a great opportunity for a Junior Designer with older girls/teen fashion experience to join position a leading supplier who works with retailers and supermarkets in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a large team but work remotely from home attending meetings on-line and in-person as required. The ideal candidate will have experience working on well known high street accounts, designing girlswear or high fashion/young ladies, multi product, mainly jersey. Experience working with manufacturing in Turkey would be beneficial.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Trend research and presentation
- Designing commercial girlswear ranges to a high standard.
- Customer and sampling correspondence such as CAD development, tech packs, fabric development.
- Assisting with customer accounts via email & in meetings.
- Communicating with factories on fabric and garment development.
- Organising samples
- Degree or HND in fashion design (or equivalent)
- Very trend driven.
- Commercially aware
- Understanding knowledge of Jersey & Sweat fabrications
- Great Adobe photoshop and illustrator skills
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic to deliver and meet deadlines
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Clear communicator
- A great team player and keen to learn