My client is growing from strength to strength and as such are expanding and looking for a young enthusiastic dynamic person to come on board as a Junior Designer working across Licensed Apparel for Menswear & Ladieswear T-shirts with an emphasis on graphics. Previous licensed experience is highly advantageous but not essential , strong graphic skills are essential however
This company supply apparel across adults and childrenswear Licensed garments to all retailers throughout UK, their license portfolio is extensive and unrivalled, and they offer strong sourcing capabilities throughout the world.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Designing Men's and Ladies Licensed graphics for various customers, both online and UK high street.
- Working mainly on t-shirts and apparel, the role will also include nightwear & underwear design.
- A passion for design and an interest in the licensing industry are essential
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend.
- Directt customer and licensor liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings, licensing trade shows, licensing.
- Passionate about licensed graphics and fashion.
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Licensing industry experience not essential but a big plus.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.