A great opportunity for a graduate with a qualification in fashion, textiles or related area of design to join a lovely team and learn the ropes. This is an entry level role and full training will be provided for the right candidate. Passion, enthusiasm and a love of product are key to this role along with a willingness to learn and good organisational skills. The role and salary are reviewed regularly to help and support progression and development in role.
- Supporting design team with everyday customer and sampling correspondence such as CAD development, tech packs, fabric development and office admin.
- Assisting with customer accounts via email & in meetings.
- Communicating with factories on fabric and garment development.
- Organising samples for meetings and internal range reviews.
- Degree or HND in fashion design/textiles/print/graphics (or equivalent)
- Understanding of fabrications
- Knowledge of artwork scaling would be beneficial but not essential
WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO IS
- Great Adobe photoshop and illustrator skills
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic to deliver
- Clear communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Commercially aware of trends in the market