A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of my clients who are leaders in their field A British brand that celebrates individuality between fashion and jewellery. Due to continued success, they are looking for a talented Junior Deputy Manager who puts customer service first, my client offers excellent product training in addition to a generous commission structure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Deputy Manager will become a Brand Ambassador whilst managing the Boutique and staff in their Manager's absence
- The Junior Deputy Manager will be responsible for the day - to - day operations of the Boutique, driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and people management
- You will drive the team to reach sales targets and actively seek opportunities to increase sales
- You will ensure the team are consistently providing exceptional service to all our customers, leading by example at all times
- Supporting the Boutique Manager in creating a caring and supportive working environment, where training and coaching are prioritised.
- Experienced in managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
- Customer-obsessed and always prepared to go the extra mile
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive and flexible
- Commercially aware and target motivated
- Able to work well under pressure or in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and able to work autonomously or as part of a team