A great new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager/Wholesale Merchandiser to join a successful supplier of ladies and childrens wear to UK High Street retailers . They are looking for a Junior Account Manager/ Wholesale Merchandiser for the childrenswear division to join their lovely friendly team based in great modern offices in London.
Main Responsibilities will include :
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle
- Supporting the sales team.
- Following all requirements from the point of order to the sealing of the styles so that delivery is maintained.
- Setting the critical paths for all the customer orders and ensuring these are kept.
- Inputting data & Maintaining Critical Path Software.
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues.
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Chasing up samples and lab dips.
- Creating cost sheets.
- Order placements and updates.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories.
- Visual check & querying any issues with factories if necessary.
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team Ideally on children's wear
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.