A new opportunity has arisen with an established successful and financially sound supplier to several large retailers and supermarkets throughout the UK. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an account manager with knitwear knowledge to assist the Senior Account Manager . This role will be to develop current existing accounts through the initiation and development of new product ranges to meet the commercial requirements of their customers . Men's knitwear experience highly desirable but not essential.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- Service existing accounts and develop new account
- Working alongside and assisting Senior Account manager
- To be aware at the time of the customer's overall business requirements and plans to maximise any opportunities to gain further business.
- Work closely with the inhouse design team
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets. Create costings and progress to final approval.
- Knitwear experience essential working in a similar supplier role
- Men's wear knowledge highly desirable but will consider ladies knitwear exp
- 1-2 yrs in sales / account management experience within a supplier background
- Ability to demonstrate confidence, agility, and determination
- Ability to think land quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right-first-time approach.
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Open to a mixture of WFH / office in Manchester