An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join this successful and well-established supplier covering womenswear, menswear and childrenswear knitwear! Our client is forever evolving and up to speed with the latest market trends, has a great focus on company culture and training and development of staff.
Based in Leicester, you will be servicing existing trend lead, fast fashion accounts, maintaining and growing relationships. They are looking for someone who is organised, a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In the role you will be working with a lovely team alongside Account Managers, Designers & Technical and is ideal for someone keen to learn, who has some work experience in the fashion industry and is sales motivated.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Design & Technical team developing products to sit in line with customers prices and lead time requirement.
- Support the Senior Account Managers on ad hoc tasks and enquiries.
- Attending customer meetings and tracking development from initiation to order confirmation.
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Raising purchase orders and critical path management ensuring on time deliveries.
- Proactively seeking opportunities across new product areas and customer bases.
- Must ideally have similar experience in the fashion industry.
- Knitwear knowledge and understanding is advantageous.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Must be dedicated and detailed orientated.
- Must be capable of working under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be good at building customer relationships.
- Team player.