A great opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join an expanding team working alongside the Senior account Managers on their large retail accounts, mainly ladieswear.
This well-established supplier has an immediate opportunity for an exceptional individual who is passionate about trend led fashion, to join their friendly and bustling account management team. A natural multitasker, you are a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be working in a lovely team and alongside their design and technical team and is ideal for someone keen to learn, who has some work experience in the fashion industry and is sales motivated. A clean driving license is essential for this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate activity of garment tech, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects.
- General Admin, chasing samples, organising samples, taking photos of garments, keeping clear records of submits and approvals.
- Where appropriate, should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers.
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- General administrative work that might be required for the fulfilment of the assignments in hand.
- Travel in UK.
- 1-2 years' experience in similar role or sales admin role.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to take direction, work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Must be dedicated and detailed orientated.
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical, and organised manner with attention to detail.
- Be able to travel within UK.
- Must have driving license.