A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Jersey womenswear designer with Clo 3D Experience to work for my client with some of their best retail clients. This role will be working with a great design team and my client wants someone who is product-driven, commercial, and confident in presenting to buyers.
An excellent salary and flexibility to work from home /office is offered for this role.
Main duties will include:
- Create and develop product designs in line with sudtomer briefs
- Creating on-trend, forward-thinking designs
- Working with the fabric team to implement direction and innovation for the season
- Working closely with the in-house sales and production team along with retail buyers
- Overseeing the development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met
- Knowledge of Clo 3D ESSENTIAL
- Jerseywear experience within a commercial environment
- Previous supplier or retail experience
- A strong understanding of the current high street, trends and the ability to look forward and anticipate new trends
- Experience in presenting ideas through design boards
- A hands - on can-do attitude, someone who is innovative,