My Client is an established successful supplier are looking for a Senior Account Manager working on Womens Jersey for Tescos.
This role requires someone with previous supplier experience ( preferably has worked with Tescos too)
Looking for someone to start asap and you will have an assistant working alongside you.
You will have responsibility for managing an assistant and working closely with the head of design . Fashion-focused, dynamic, and with a strong personality who can adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment are key for this role.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with Head of design & internal design teams
- Communicate all styles from development till production
- Manage and work with a junior account manager
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, coordinate samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls
Person Specification :
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience working for an established UK-based fashion supplier
- Knowledge of European production as well as the Far east is highly beneficial
- Possess excellent trend awareness, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- Efficient with good attention to detail
- Able to work independently, be self-motivated
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships