My Client is a leading UK based clothing design & manufacturing, company supplying to retailers, retailers, brands, and wholesale and Direct to Consumer.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for my client a who are a Midlands based clothing design & manufacturing, company supplying to retailers, retailers, brands, wholesale & B2C , looking for an IT Manager &Ecomm mananger to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of their E-commerce and computer systems. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company's computing needs, including phone lines. The successful candidate should have a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices and will need to be an all-rounder who can be a computer technician, system administrator, data analyst, and manage the e-commerce side of the business.
Main Responsibilities include
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures to ensure smooth daily operations for employees.
- Run the E-Commerce department and to deliver excellence within agreed budgets
- Responsible for all monthly E-Commerce reporting and P&L analysis
- Tracking and analysis of customer behavior
- Optimising of products and customer user journey to deliver sales targets
- Trouble-shooting to ensure the website is trading continuously
- Partner with other Head Office departments where necessary
- Management of product listings including managing pricing, descriptions, and availability of the product
- Responsible for all imagery constantly being updated on the website
- Work with the Web design team on the development of the site to grow and evolve
- Managing content and implementing SEO plans to increase search engine visibility. This will include link building, content optimisation, blog creation etc
- Managing the reviews and affiliate programs as well as overseeing and testing email invitations and customer reviews
- Managing paid social campaigns
- Create Exciting content
- Identifying new opportunities including new areas of business
- Analysing web performance via Google Analytics to understand how the website is performing and identifying areas of improvement
- Management of social media platforms
- Creating banners for campaigns and promotions with the use of Adobe Photoshop
- Resolving customer queries with the customer services team to ensure website issues are resolved efficiently
- At least 5 years' experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple digital touchpoints including social media and delivering growth
- Proven track record managing digital channel ROI and delivering profitability for brands
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects in a busy environment
- Strong budget management, you are analytical and have a keen eye for detail
- Resourceful and a confident individual that has the motivation to take a project from start to completion
- Innovative and creative
- Must have a similar experience in eCommerce and digital marketing channels
- A can-do attitude and willingness to be hands-on, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills and a great ability to prioritise workload.
- An understanding of logistics and good customer service is essential.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation