Our client is an iconic contemporary fashion house celebrated for their continued innovation and boundary-pushing high standards through their seasonal shows and exhibitions. They are currently recruiting an International women's wear Wholesale Manager based in Mayfair with an international luxury experience and a proven track record for success.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the global sales of the business, both to third party retail partners (wholesale) and direct to consumer (retail & e-tail)
- Oversee and implement the company's commercial objectives and initiatives.
- Evaluate the current business model and set short and long-term strategies to achieve the objectives.
- Responsible for developing a detailed annual global sales plan, by distribution channel, to support both the commercial and financial objectives of the business.
- Create an action plan to monitor, measure and drive results
- Customer relationship management: interfacing with marketing, customer service support, credit control and product development and production
- Build, manage, develop, coach, control and motivate Retail Sales Managers as well as Interns
- Ensuring a high standard of professionalism, that personal development is aligned with company values and culture
- Assure that all sales targets and KPI's are met
- Leading on product selection for both Retail and E-tail channels.
- Working together with the Head of Marketing to implement an aligned marketing strategy supporting both brand and commercial objectives
- Operate 'best practice' in the atelier, showroom management, brand presentation, and customer service.
- Be an ambassador for the Brand and company at all times
- Most have five or more years' experience in international luxury womenswear wholesale sales, with a proven successful track record.
- Five years' experience in direct to Consumer
- Must be able to demonstrate a continued and full understanding of the brand and its position within the market sector, competitors, trends, pricing strategy, etc.
- Be customer focused
- Product knowledge
- Market awareness
- Effective communicator both verbally and written
- Flexible approach
- Well organised
- Strong negotiation skills