An opportunity has arisen to join the Sales Team as an International Sales Associate in either their North London Head Office or in Europe.
You will be a true brand ambassador, with impeccable presentation and super - organised administration skills.
You MUST have contacts with British OR European department stores in order to help the brand grow.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To build the brand and drive sales
- Efficient client service when Sales Managers are travelling or are working remote
- Excellent liaison and communication with the Production Team in the London Head Office
- Preparation for trade shows in Europe or globally
- Setting up meetings and networking with current and new buyers to expand accounts
- Accurate data entry and processing of orders, returns and credit notes in bespoke in house system
- Preparation and updating of product knowledge and training sheets
- Carrying out accurate inventory and stock takes with Head Office
- Running marketing reports and effective analysis to maximise sales
- Filtering, prioritising and responding to all client communication
- At least 2 years proven experience with UK and International Stores
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and all MS Office applications
- Polished interpersonal communication skills in a diverse culture
- Proactive approach to all business communication and providing updates in a timely manner
- Sales focused, and creative thinker opening new doors for sales opportunities
- Meeting deadlines and effective planning skills
- Anticipating work flow in line with seasonal and business changes
- Strong communicator who works efficiently in a remote setting and is fully up to date with processes and procedures at all times