We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner to join a fashion Agency that consists of a number of premium brands. This business works within the wholesale sales, agency representation and distribution of thee brands. This role is based on-site Monday-Thursday, with remote working on Fridays.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supporting the group's workforce by providing an effective, efficient and proactive HR service
- Partnering with line managers to support all aspects of the employee lifecycle, providing timely and appropriate resolutions.
- This role will also take responsibility for the oversight and integrity of our HR system and will support the Group HR Director in the execution of a number of HR projects, ensuring successful implementation.
- This role covers a UK client group headcount of 150-200 staff, and is supported by a full-time HR Administrator, HR Advisor as well as other colleagues within the Group HR team.
- This role would be ideal for an individual who has a practical hands-on approach, coupled with both operational and employee relations experience at an advisory level, who is looking for their next opportunity.
- There is also the opportunity for international exposure, with the client management of our showroom team in the US. Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organisational skills are key for this varied and truly generalist position.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a generalist HR role at Manager, Adviser or Senior Adviser level, with focus on employee relations and HR operations.
- Have a good, rounded UK Employment Law knowledge
- Possess a professional CIPD Qualification (level 5 or above)
- Have a proven track record of successfully contributing to and implementing HR projects.
- Experience managing payroll processes with third party providers (highly desirable)
- Have previous experience working within a smaller HR team, and in managing third party relationships.
- Driven by strong organisational skills with an eye for detail