A really exciting opportunity has become available to join a rapidly growing and thriving business who supply products to the luxury, high street and supermarket industry.
This is a broad HR/Office manager role based in the North West reporting to Founder of the company. You will be putting in and rolling out procedures throughout the company, being a main point of contact where necessary.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Support the business to deliver people-related processes across the company, aligned with the law.
- Ensure accurate HR administration including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, and sickness absence and ensuring compliance with GDPR. Supporting Payroll where necessary
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Provide support for colleagues within the business on HR issues such as employment legislation and performance management including employment and dismissal of staff.
- To review and update the Employee and Company Handbook, in line with changes in law/company policy.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive with success of implementing HR processes.
- People oriented and results driven
- A generalist, not too corporate, with a hands on approach.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (written and verbal).
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office/good Excel skills