A fabulous opportunity has become available to join an established thriving fashion business who supply to the international high street and supermarket industry.
This is a broad HR/Office manager role reporting to CFO of the company. The responsibilities of the role are varied which includes HR and office management. In addition, it also requires the complete HR administrative support for the UK arm of the business covering two business locations.
Main Responsibilities will include:
HR role (UK):
- Ensure accurate and complete Human Resources administration including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, and sickness absence and ensuring compliance with GDPR as applicable.
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and performance management. First line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances
- To oversee the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and vacancy posting, offers & contracts, onboarding.
- Responsible for conducting exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers.
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eyecare etc.
- To review and update the Employee and Company Handbook, in line with changes in law/company policy, in conjunction with the HR consultant.
- Responsible for the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Coordinate any immigration activities including right to work and visa requirements.
Office management (UK only, 2 offices):
- Responsibility for office health and safety including all relevant regulations and compliance
- Manage relationships with the landlord, local residents and business to the benefit of the business
- Working with business leaders to understand short and long-term space requirements, tracking and reporting on capacity, and working with external partners to ensure our long-term goals are secure.
- Oversee all facilities maintenance.
- Full / Part CIPD and or Degree Level
- Experience in multi-location organizations would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in operational HR and ideally in office management.
- Global outlook, sensitivity to local culture
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (written and verbal).
- Proactive approach.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office/good Excel skills