I am seeking a HR Director/HR Manager to join my client based in their headquarters in Neuss, Germany. They are a large commercial fashion brand with widespread customers across Germany and Europe.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- As the HR Manager you will be responsible for developing the HR vision, corresponding strategies, actions, and metrics.
- Stays abreast of new and relevant HR trends, processes, and thinking, and capable of effectively integrating into the business.
- Will effectively read the "tone" of the organization and will keep the Managing Director abreast of any potential employee challenges or opportunities.
- Must have the confidence and presence to challenge senior leaders on employee issues
- Works with the Managing Director in providing on-going analysis of the leadership team. Regularly identifies leadership gaps, high potential employees, and corresponding actions.
- Responsible for ensuring that company has the appropriate HR policies and procedures in place, that managers are educated and complying with the policies, and that he/she maintains and updates these on an on-going basis.
- Ensure accurate and complete Human Resources administration including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, and sickness absence and ensuring compliance
- Should be conversant with the German laws and regulations relating to employment, Employee contracts for new and existing employees and termination of employees.
- To oversee the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and vacancy posting, interviewing, offers & contracts, onboarding.
- Responsible for managing the Company Induction and Onboarding
- Responsible for conducting exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers, liaising with Accounts, lawyers and the Facilities co-ordinator as required.
- To review and update the Employee and Company Handbook, in line with changes in law/company policy, in conjunction with the HR consultant.
- To maintain and ensure accurate and complete Company organizational charts.
- Has in-depth experience in at least three of the major HR
- Has demonstrated an ability to provide HR solutions that are formulated around the business needs, and not in the more typical HR vacuum.
- Has in-depth experience in talent acquisition (TA), successfully recruiting/selecting quality talent at all levels in the organization
- Has a command of all forms of employee communications and has demonstrated an ability to effectively educate employees on company vision, strategy, culture and the like.
- Can demonstrate business acumen, Vision and strategy, Communication, Transformational leader, proactive thinker