I am currently recruiting a HR Manager to join a luxury brand based 5 days a week in their London Docklands Head office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to work with a highly prestigious, internationally renowned business. The company has a long history, are very established and continuing to do very well in the market.
- Your role as HR Manager will be an integral position within the company and you will be responsible for overseeing all facets of HR including but not limited to; resource and talent management, L&D, engagement and employment law.
- You position will be there to continue to lead and manage a successful human resources unit along with implementing programs and developing initiatives.
- You will be involved in strategic decision-making within the business.
- You will be working closely with the entire senior management team on all HR related matters and will need to be there to represent the company.
- Developing and implementing HR strategy and initiatives in line with organisational objectives and alongside business leaders
- Line management of HR Payroll and Front of house team
- You will be overseeing a number of the HR functions including, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits and talent management
- Providing strategic counsel on all people matters and working closely with the senior management team
- Managing and advising on people development, forecasting staffing needs and succession planning
- Providing strategic information to the business on hiring trends, HR related developments and technological advances, etc.
- Overseeing investigations and complex employee relations issues, including redundancy and grievance
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations and advising on risk management issues
- Management of the HR department's annual budget, ensuring that it is used effectively and within monetary constraints
- Experience working in HR within the retail or luxury sector is advantageous.
- You will need to be a HR expert and be looking to lead, motivate and manage the HR team and function. We are seeking a candidate who is resilient, creative, strategic and intelligent.
- You will need to be well versed on HR policies, guidelines and ensuring best practice.