A wonderful opportunity has become availible for a large fashion supplier based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for a strong HR generalist to take on an operational and tactical role. This company offers wonderful growth and progression opportuntites and would suit someone with 2 years + HR expereince.
Main Responsibilities will include:
HR role (UK):
- Ensure accurate and complete Human Resources administration including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, and sickness absence and ensuring compliance with GDPR as applicable.
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and performance management. First line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances
- To oversee the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and vacancy posting, offers & contracts, onboarding.
- Responsible for conducting exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers.
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eyecare etc.
- To review and update the Employee and Company Handbook, in line with changes in law/company policy, in conjunction with the HR consultant.
- Responsible for the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Coordinate any immigration activities including right to work and visa requirements.
Office management (UK only, 2 offices):
- Responsibility for office health and safety including all relevant regulations and compliance
- Manage relationships with the landlord, local residents and business to the benefit of the business
- Working with business leaders to understand short and long-term space requirements, tracking and reporting on capacity, and working with external partners to ensure our long-term goals are secure.
- Oversee all facilities maintenance.
- Full / Part CIPD and or Degree Level
- Experience in multi-location organizations would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in operational HR and ideally in office management.
- Global outlook, sensitivity to local culture
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (written and verbal).
- Proactive approach.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office/good Excel skills