Our client, a Luxury and Prestigious retailer is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to based at there Southampton office. They are looking for a proactive HR professional working to support on all aspects of HR including Recruitment, Learning and Development, Employment Law and enabling and assisting the business to achieve their goals and develop their employees.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the business in formulating HR strategies, policies and plans in all areas of HR.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to proactively address people focused requirements in the achievement of business objectives.
- Act as a single point of contact for employees and managers advising on Company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining visibility amongst client group which includes regular travel within the London area.
- Actively identify gaps, propose and implement necessary changes to reduce risk by influencing managers to bring forward best solutions, for example challenge organisational structures.
- Provide a systematic recruitment and selection service in order to meet the Company's resourcing needs.
- Assist in the creation of accurate job descriptions and person specifications.
- Advise managers on the various methods for filling vacancies and make recommendations for which to use.
- Provide advice on selection tools such as personality profiling, aptitude and skills testing.
- Have a full oversight, whilst advising and supporting managers with employee relation issues.
- Manage employee relation formalities ensuring processes are timely, fair and consistent.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management.
- Coach and where necessary carry out training sessions with line managers
- Assist managers in identifying training needs and arrange in-house or external training as requested as per training and development procedures.
- Evaluate training courses for effectiveness for future use.
- Manage HR projects cross functionally including complex and challenging initiatives.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Must come from a retail HR background
- Must have good communications skills both written and oral
- Be a proactive worker
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Generalist HR professional
- Recruitment experience
- Solid ER / Employment law experience
- Excellent organisational skills to manage own workload