Our client is a exciting luxury design company who are on the hunt for an experienced HR & Operations Assistant based in their beautiful East Sussex offices.
This is an amazing opportunity for them to join in on the front line, supporting the Operations Manager and a Senior Executive based in LA.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Provide a consistent and professional HR service.
· Answering staff queries regarding human resources matters escalating issue to the Operations Manager where necessary
· Arranging and attending meetings such as disciplinaries, grievance as support/minute taker following up on any actions
· Collate and reporting payroll information - ensuring information is sent to finance/payroll in a timely manner
· Conducting personnel file and HR compliance audits
· Provide support to site administrators when implementing new systems and processes.
· Coordination of Facilities upkeep; booking plumbers, electricians and working with the landlords on office maintenance. Including the opening and closing of the office.
· Arranging international Travel for staff members
· You must be familiar with General HR queries, including the use of HR platforms
· You must have Diary Management and Office coordination experience with an interest in the Luxury fashion Industry.
· You must be able to commute to the offices as you will be responsible for opening and closing of the office
· You must have managed diaries and dealt with making travel arrangements for both staff#
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, reception, answering phone calls, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including HR systems
If you are a friendly, like to get stuck in and looking for their next challenge then don't hesitate and apply!