We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Advisor to join a luxury lingerie brand. This role is based on-site in London Monday-Thursday, with remote working on Fridays.
The successful Human Resources Advisor will be responsible for supporting global workforce, with a particular emphasis on our retail populations in the UK and Europe, by providing an effective, efficient and proactive HR service, partnering our managers to support all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You MUST have experience working across either Germany, France or Italy.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- This is a truly generalist role and encompasses full ownership of all associated operational processes
- This role would be suited to someone either currently within an HR Advisory role looking for a new opportunity, or an individual within an HR administration role who is looking for their next developmental step.
- Work at all levels of the organisation and develop relationships throughout the business to foster two-way communications, including effective relationship building with third party providers and remote workforces
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a generalist HR capacity
- Experience working within the premium/luxury fashion/ retail space in an HR capacity is essential
- Have a positive and proactive outlook, with the ability to provide pragmatic, creative ideas and solutions
- Have great attention to detail and organisational skills, able to prioritise effectively within a dynamic environment
- Have good, rounded UK Employment Law knowledge, with international labour law knowledge advantageous
- Possess a professional CIPD Qualification (level 5) or be working towards
- Have a proven track record of successfully contributing to and implementing HR initiatives
- Have previous experience working with remote client groups within Europe