An opportunity has arisen for our client, a leading premium fashion brand who are recruiting an HR Advisor to support the HRBP across Head office and retail functions.
This role will be required to support with implementing and driving a culture of employee engagement and high performance through best practice whilst remaining compliant with all aspects of employment legislation. A background of working within a luxury or premium retail environment is essential.
- Work with the HR Business Partner and Payroll on all processes and procedures.
- Support with managing the software to ensure data integrity.
- Manage capability, disciplinary and grievances processes.
- Establish and promote best practice employee relations.
- Support with effective succession planning for all key positions.
- Support in delivering a welcoming and informative onboarding experience for all new employees.
· Work to continuously develop and enhance the onboarding experience.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data to analyse effectively and produce reports.
- Produce the first draft of the HR Monthly report for the HRPB to review.
- Collect, review and submit accurate payroll information to ensure the smooth running of the function.
- Complete a first check of the payroll submission, working with the Payroll and HRIS Manager to action any amends prior to processing.
- Support with managing recruitment platforms to attract top talent.
- Undertake CV screening, telephone screening, interviewing to assess candidate suitability.
- Support with developing content for the recruitment platforms to drive the employer brand.
- Preparation of offer letters and employment contracts.
- Ensure all HR files are accurate, up to date and well organised.
- Support the HRD and Senior HR Business partner with employer branding projects.
- Identify training and development needs and solutions ensuring we develop our employees effectively.
- Create training materials and provide coaching for Line.
- Previous experience of working at a Senior HR Coordinator or HR Advisor level within a luxury or premium retail environment is essential.
- Demonstrable use of initiative, able to be proactive with solutions to deliver results autonomously as well as within a team.
- Demonstrable ER knowledge, confident in managing ER cases from start to finish.
- Excellent talent acquisition and recruitment knowledge.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - advanced user of Excel.
- Results driven, resilient and able to execute multiple projects effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Demonstrable use of initiative, able to identify solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail.