I am delighted to be recruiting for an HR advisor with a proven track record within retail or hospitality to join my client a luxury fashion brand that is seeking an exceptional individual to join their team at their beautiful London-based office.
This role will be to support the HR Business Partner in providing a full generalist HR service to a staff of c 200 across Head office ,Retail and Logistics
This role is integral to the HR function & will be required to support the HR Business partner with implementing and driving a culture of employee engagement and high performance through best practice and an innovative approach whilst ensuring compliance with all aspects of employment legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn from excellent management and offers great career opportunities. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work at a fast pace, manage high volumes, be detail orientated, and have excellent prioritization skills. An outgoing enthusiastic individual with a passion for luxury coupled with relevant HR experience within retail or hospitality is the ideal qualities for this role.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
· Work with the HR Business Partner to review and enhance processes and procedures.
· Manage capability, disciplinary and grievances processes in line with company policy.
· Establish and promote best practice employee relations actions working to resolve ER cases quickly. and efficiently whilst maintaining a commercial approach.
· Provide training to Retail Managers on conducting the performance and development reviews.
· Support in delivering a welcoming and informative onboarding experience for all new employees involving all areas of the organisation.
· Produce the first draft of the HR Monthly report for the HR Business Partner to review.
· Work with store managers and payroll department to ensure accuracy of overtime, commission, and hours each month.
· Understand the business functions and needs of each department to recruit and develop the right talent.
· Support with managing recruitment platforms with job boards.
· Undertake CV screening, telephone screening, interviewing, interview project building to assess candidate suitability.
· Preparation of offer letters and employment contracts.
· Support the HRD and HR Business partner with employer branding projects.
· Support with the implementation of the employee feedback survey.
· Identify training and development needs and solutions ensuring we develop our employees effectively.
· Create training materials and provide coaching for Line Managers.
· Maintain records of all training provided to our employees.
· Support with preparation of PowerPoint presentations and reports for HR Director and HR Business Partner.
· Ensure all HR files are accurate, up to date, and well organised.
· Support Office Manager with employee activities such a Friday drinks, company assembly's
· Previous experience of working in HR within a retail or hospitality environment is essential.
· Premium/ Luxury fashion experience desirable but not essential.
· Demonstrable ER knowledge, confident in managing ER cases from start to finish.
· Experience of working with Cascade would be desirable.
· Knowledge of iMovie software on Mac.
· Excellent talent acquisition and recruitment knowledge.
· Demonstrable use of initiative, able to be proactive.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel.
· Results-driven, resilient, and able to execute multiple projects effectively.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to train and coach employees on all aspects of people management.
· Demonstrable use of initiative, able to identify solutions.
· Exceptional attention to detail.