I am currently partnered with a fashion distribution agency working with international premium brands and who are seeking a HR Administrator to join their past pace HR team.
This role is based on-site Monday-Thursday, with remote working on Fridays.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- The successful Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for providing full 360 administration services for relevant client groups throughout the employee lifecycle, as well as supporting employee relations processes.
- The successful candidate will also play a key role in ensuring the efficient running of our HR System, gather key HR metrics to drive strategic decisions, and also undertake research and project work.
- This role is ideal of someone looking to develop their career within HR further, with the potential for CIPD qualification
- Have previous experience within an HR environment at assistant or administrator level
- Have previous experience of working with HR software
- Have a proven track record of successfully contributing to the effective running of processes and systems
- Have a basic knowledge of Employment Law
- Be able to prioritise and manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Be able to work at all levels of the organisation and develop relationships throughout the business to foster two-way communications, including effective relationship building with third party providers and remote workforces