Seeking an IMMIDIATLY AVAILIBLE HR ADMINISTRATOR to join a large retail group. This role will be an initial contract with the opportunity to become permanent.You will provide administration services, partnering with the relevant HR team members to support all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will be organised, proactive and with a keen eye for detail and a desire to pursue a career within Human Resources.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To provide full 360 administration services for relevant client groups throughout the employee lifecycle, including, but not limited to: offer letters, contracts of employment, references, variation letters and leavers' letters.
- Oversee right to work documentation, signed starters paperwork and probation reviews, with escalation to the relevant Adviser should there be any persistent issues.
- To support with employee onboarding and leaver processes as required.
- To support in relevant employee relations cases by attending meetings and taking full, accurate notes as required.
- To undertake direct meetings with employees in relation to queries as and when required.
- To answer and effectively address any queries presented by your relevant client groups in relation to using the self-service HR system.
- To use the system proactively to run periodic reporting to analyse trends and highlight any potential issues to the relevant Advisor. This will include sickness absence levels, annual leave planning and training requirements.
- To become a system 'expert', supporting in the relationship management of queries and developments with the system provider.
- To support in collating information to inform HR projects and strategy implementation.
- To undertake ad-hoc research projects to help aid the department in the formulation of strategic plans.
- To work collectively and collaboratively as a key part of the overall Group HR Team, contributing effectively to team weekly meetings, HR planning and to support in wider group projects if required.
- Experience within an HR environment at assistant or administrator level
- Experience of working within, or an understanding of, retail
- Proven track record of successfully contributing to the effective running of processes and systems
- Experience of working with HR software
- Knowledge of HR related concepts and basic employment law
- High computer literacy
- Methodical, accurate, logical and concise approach to work
- Ability to work at all levels of the organisation and develop relationships throughout the business to foster two-way communications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Can prioritise and manage a number of projects simultaneously