My client, a luxury homeware and interior design company are seeking a Home Staging Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in the interiors industry. The company has a number of showrooms across some of London's most prestigious areas. Due to their wonderful reputation and continued success the business is growing and is a fantastic time to join.
- Creating furniture schemes that meet the property professional's brief and lead time (including both furniture and additional accessories if required)
- Providing visual proposals and mood boards in order to communicate design schemes and confirm orders with clients.
- This role is first point of contact for new enquiries, therefore great communication is vital to ensure the service is outlined clearly and rapport is built to gain clients trust.
- Working closely and actively with the Contract Sales Director to ensure they are securing a sufficient number of projects in order to reach the teams monthly target.
- Attending site-visits to gain relevant information of client's requirements such as room measurements, furniture layouts and configurations.
- Being present at installations to ensure a smooth delivery process is achieved. Thereafter rectifying any issues, recording stock and recording amendments.
- Previous experience in the home staging field
- Working in such a fast-paced environment requires a positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and client expectations
- Having a genuine passion for home staging and design, to ensure they can create schemes that fit the clients brief
- Comfortable presenting to and liaising with property professionals
- Proactive in generating and securing sales leads to ensure monthly targets are met
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and client expectations and manage them accordingly