Due to continued growth and expansion my client who are one of the leading global fashion suppliers to major retailers internationally are seeking to appoint a new role for the organisation for Head of Human Resources to support the Group HR Officer. You will need to be a strong partner to the business on all HR matters and should have knowledge of legislation and dealings with of working with international markets. For this role, my client is looking for an individual with experience working within the fashion industry in a similar role either from a manufacturing / supplier or retail / brand background.
This is a unique role offering excellent opportunity and responsibility for developing HR strategies and policies that align with the company's overall objectives, supporting with business expansion plans in UK and Europe.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Group CHRO, Group CEO and Chairman in driving key HR initiatives in UK and Europe region to facilitate companies' growth ambition.
- Responsible for strategizing HR plans and also overseeing, managing, and administering HR activities to support the employee's life cycle.
- Support business leadership with M&A and strategic business expansions in the region.
- Providing advice to the business on salary and compensation.
- Oversee & review the administration of benefits, payroll, work permits and liaison work with govt agency as and when required.
- Performance management of staff, employee relations issue if any; training, and development initiatives in line with business needs.
- Supporting leadership recruitment and onboarding activities.
- Introduce HR best practices and use of HRMIS system to enhance data driven decision making.
- Conduct periodic HR operation audits, prepare, and present reports.
- Knowledge of working within the apparel industry in a similar role.
- Solid HR Career working with med- large organisations & experience dealing with international markets.
- Experience working across Mergers and Acquisitions highly desirable.
- Able to influence internal and external partners.
- Good understanding of all HR touchpoints of the employee life cycle (hire to retire).
- Good track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Familiarity with current UK employment rules and regulations.
- Good to have hands on experience with HR software (HRIS).
- Good knowledge of HR related metrics and leveraging data driven insights.