I've got an exciting new opportunity for a Graphic Designer across womenswear to work for a lovely team! My client is a market leading print and design focused supplier to most of the major retailers and supermarkets in the UK.
Based in Leicester, a fabulous new role has arisen within the print team across incredibly trend lead womenswear graphic product. They are looking for a highly motivated individual with a few years' experience designing womenswear graphics and placement prints.
In this role you will be working autonomously on your own accounts but be part of an established team of Print Designers, Graphic Designers & Designers, reporting directly into the Director.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing trend lead womenswear graphics and placement prints for high street retailers.
- Working across all jersey categories.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend, this will include travel where possible
- Direct customer and licensor liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings, licensing trade shows, licensing events, etc.
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units.
- Passionate about graphic design within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Womenswear graphic design experience essential.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail and eye for colour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.