I've got a fabulous new opportunity for a Ladieswear Graphic Designer to work across trend lead accounts with a young handwriting.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual with a few years' experience designing womenswear prints and graphics with childrenswear a bonus! You'll be working with fast fashion accounts across the 18-25 year old market working closely with the buyers to create must have pieces.
Main responsibilities will include :
- Designing young ladieswear placement, graphics and all over prints for fast fashion accounts.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trends with a commercial focus.
- Work directly with overseas suppliers to create best selling ranges.
- Direct customer liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units
- Passionate about print and graphic design within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Womenswear print and graphic design experience essential.
- Experience designing licensed graphics desirable.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail and eye for colour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.